Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Simple card and Purse card




Hello
Just 2 cards that we are doing for camp. The first is using designer paper and my ever favorite the scallop punch. I used 2 circle punches behind it then one of the new buttons available in the new catalog. This card is a super easy one that you can make multiples in a short amount of time. Just think... you could whip out 25 cards in no time for something like Thank yous, holiday or even invites.
The 2nd is using the round tab punch folded in half to make the bag part. The handles are the small oval then the large oval cut over that. The clasps are the word window punch and the 3/4 circle punch. I used brads as the locks. I also used my cuttle bug for the back ground. This idea came from pictures of the SU convention that my upline took. I am not sure who came up with the purse idea but it is so cute.
Well I have 2 more to take pictures of and then they will be on the blog soon. They are also cards from this weekends camp.
Until next time.... Happy stamping



1 comment:

allie d said...

I loved making those cards and can't wait to use them :-)