Wednesday, August 20, 2008











Hello again everyone. Sorry it took me a bit to get back here. Well here are the rest of the closet pictures. The first 2 are of each side. On the left I keep my current stamps, coloring tools, ribbon, wheels in the Su holders and more of my paper type stuff. On the bottom shelf which you cant see well, I keep 1 of every past catalog that I have. The glue and coloring items are kept in Pampered Chef holders. These spin nicely so I can find what I am looking for. Now if I can keep Logan from stealing my mini hammer that would be great. He stands on the step stool and taps his finger on his cheek and says... "hhmmm Lets see..." He is just about to turn 2 and is a sponge so he is picking up lots of habits. That is one of my wonderful sitter Amy's things that she says. Ok back to stamping.. On the right I have some of the Punch kit containers and they are filled with things like adhesives, mini spiral notebooks for camp and I even have one that fits all 4 boxes of the ink spots. I have 2 empty ones but I will find a use for them and will be labeling them soon. I also keep the cards that I have made handy for a last minute card emergency. So that is my stamping area in a nutshell. Hope it give someone an idea or even a jumpstart to getting their own stamp area organized.
Thanks for reading
Jonna




No comments: