Sunday, August 10, 2008

My stamp area continued




Hello again.

The next part of my stamp area is my corner where I keep a lot of my paper and retired sets. I have 2 of the Ikea CD shelves that hold retired sets that I sell for 50% off. If you are interested in seeing what I have let me know at jonna1967@gmail.com

I use the wire cubes and I added the shelves in between using those nylon ties that I found in Dan's workshop :) . In this area I put my scrappin kits, die cuts, designer papers, forms and other paper type things. There are 2 paper sorters stacked on top of each other that I believe I found a long time ago at Office Max and I am sure you can still find them. Now my problem is this whole "in color" family issue. I now have to double up on slots since I dont really have room to add another sorter. I have to get the ol label maker out and put the names on the slots. But it is easy to see what I need and to match colors as I choose. Of course you see my Cuttlebug. Love my bug. I have a tin next to it that holds my embossing folders using a recipe style theme. Simple storage but it works for me.






1 comment:

LZ Blogger said...

My gosh are you ever organized!!! ~ WOW! Very impressive! ~ jb///