Sunday, August 10, 2008

Birthday card and nugget tin


This is a Birthday card and Hershey nugget tin I made for Elaine's Bday. She is a very sweet woman. I saw this neat lace up idea from some of the convention pictures that Janice has on her post. I do not know who came up with the idea but very cute. I used the Just B which is not in the current catty but is on the Dormant list until the next catalog in the winter. I chose the new Pacific Point blue and the Kiwi Kiss from the new In Colors. Top this off with red and white and I was set. It is hard to see but I used my white gel pen to go around the edge of the Kiwi. For the tin I used the scallop punch with Kiwi then the 1" circle with Pacific blue then a clear big button on top and then a little red button. Again using the white gel pen for dots.
Hope you like it. Take care and happy stamping

No comments: