Sunday, August 10, 2008

My stamping area part III







Once again... more stamping stuff. The first picture is the what you see when you open the door... Yes I know the other posts had their pictures backwards.. I am still a new blogger sorry.
Ok so the back wall is a giant piece of pegboard which I love. I need to see what I have or I forget it. So with lots of hooks and the doll rod I can see lots of goodies. Can you tell I love my punches? I do. I also have my little baskets that hold my minis and watercolor crayons. Another one holds my wheel handles. I bought the crop a dile case at a different store but ours does not have one. Makes it a snap to hang it up and out of the way. But if you dont make sure it is snapped close you are going to be hunting down all those tiny pieces that come with the case.
The hanging containers at the bottom pop open and they hold my business cards, extra black spots, and jumbo ink cartridges. I found those at Menards. Not my favorite store but when you have a home you have to fix things and therefore visit Menards. Why not see what they have for my stamps :)
Ok I am getting a bit tired after the long weekend. I will finish posting the rest of the pictures tomorrow. Still have to show you each of the side walls and what goodies I keep there. Till then. Happy Stamping



2 comments:

allie d said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allie d said...

You've got a really nice setup. Can't wait to stamp in it :-)
Allie (girl from the train)