Monday, October 27, 2008

Organizing new stamp area







Hello again. Here is a picture of my new stamp area. I got a nice sturdy table that came with just 2 benches. So I tucked one under the other side and pushed the table against the wall. I put my 2 paper sorters on top. I then decided to double up my paper colors and re-label them. I was then able to pull out some of the other dividers to make room for my blue containers that were on sale at the end of the year. I have them all labeled too. Some with adhesives, spots, glues, mini notebooks and 1 for my need at my fingertip items.... like my snipit scissors, calculator, pen, tweezers.... stuff like that. I also had to sort my past In colors. I was getting the reds mixed up. So now I have one slot for each group. I also saved 1 slot for my current project. Right now it has the 3 cards for my upcoming Holiday camp and my little spider peppermint that I need to make friends for. So there is always more to organize but I like how it is coming along. Now if I can keep Logan from taking my graph paper to color on... sigh.
So if you are looking to get organized... just take it one section at a time. Till next time.... Happy Stamping.

No comments: