Thursday, October 9, 2008

Girls Weekend 2008

This is Castle of Spring Green. The hideout of the Queens for 2008. 8 rooms, 5.5 bathrooms and lots of stone and wood. Fantabulous.... This view is from the side standing on the driveway

This view is from the front. Bedrooms upstairs and the dining area and open great room are the windows downstairs. That is lots of Windex I tell you. Not a lick of material hanging from any of the windows.....

This is the offical Girls Weekend flag. We found these giant bloomers at a craft fair in 2005. Those who were in attendance that year signed..... That is my attempt at lips at the bottom. haha. GW was established in 1994 but I have only been going for 11 years.... Those ladies did some roughing it in the early years and I will gladly pass on water bag showers, bears in the woods and outhouses... not for me. So I started going thanks to the invitation from my great friend Jane Jenkins and dont have any plans to miss any of them. See Ms Jane below with that "I am on Girls Weekend" grin on her face. Next to her is Ms Patty. It was like traveling with Paula Deen. Just wanted her to talk just to listen to her accent. She fit well into the Queen circle.


The next 2 pictures are of the great room where we spent most of our time. Eating, drinking, chatting, lauging, playing games and building fires. We did a lot of get to know you games and those usually had funny stories to go along with them. I will post more pictures up later. Thanks for looking.









No comments: