Monday, October 13, 2008

Oct camp cards









These are the rest of the cards from camp. The Owl card is done using the big shot die called top note. See the last couple of pages of your holiday mini. As you can see I used the new scallop square punch for 2 of the cards. I am digging that punch. I also love the Eastern Bloom set. It looks good in any color. And we cant forget little Rudolph. He is a level 2 hostess set. He can be earned by hosting a party and getting to the level 2 in sales. Ask for more details.
I host a monthly camp at my home but am always up for a regular party at your house with your friends. Stamps travel well :) A home party is fun and simple. I do some demos and then the group does a make and take or two. Anyone can stamp and I would love to teach others that you might know.
Till next time... Happy stamping

No comments: