Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not like the others

I just had to add this pic of Logan and Dan honking noses. Logan thought he was pretty good at it.


Hi again, I got this notebook at work and it looked just like everyone elses in the meeting room... so what to do.... heck why not stamp it. My cube neighbor said that if it turned out cute that she wanted me to do one for her too. So I took it home and took about 10 minutes to change it up. Now I go to meetings with my notebook full of foof and it does not look like anyone elses :)

I did make a cute thank you card for Bea and Al for a gift they gave me but do you think I could remember to take a pic... of course not. I will have to go to Beas and take a pic of it.

Just a reminder.... the all Holiday card camp is Nov 14th and 16th. Make 15 cards using 3 designs for $20. Let me know if you want to attend and bring a guest. $5 off camp for every guest you bring who has not been to one of my camps before :)

Till next time... Happy Stamping

No comments: