Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween pics of Dan and I









Happy Halloween. Dan and I dress up every year for work. Dan is Joe from McKrackin Plumbing. I am Super Mom. Dan has his very own plunger and I have to keep
him out of the bathroom now so he wont play in there. It is hard to see in the picture but I have a sock, dryer sheet and some reminder notes on my back....On the front I have all 4 kids pictures, my bottle brush cleaner, duster, wisk and my shopping list. My friend Kim found these gold shiny tight as sin pants... I like to call them my "SHAZAM" pants. Joe the plumber kept oogling me. Maybe he should be more concerned about keeping his shirt down and his butt crack hidden. haha. I will take some pictures of the kids tonight when they trick or treat.
Till next time.

No comments: