Friday, October 17, 2008

More misc cards

Hi. Ok so I should have taken this card pic the other way. Thought I could flip him around. Guess not. I made 2 of these cards. One for the maker of my Al sticks... Al himself. The other is for a co worker. They both have Birthdays on Sat. Happy Birthday to them. It is hard to tell from the pic but he is Mellow Moss on Night of Navy cardstock.

This card is for Dan's boss (my friend Kim) for Boss's Day. I used the Eastern blooms flower in the new pink on the same color card stock. I then use the top note die for the Big Shot and then put it thru the Cuttlebug for texture. It is layered onto Always Artichoke cs.


I took the Owl one from camp and dressed him up abit. I put the black and the light brown thru the cuttlebug to give him a bit of texture. I also use the spiral punch to decorate up the edges.
Dont forget about the November 14/16 camp for 15 Christmas cards for $20. Classes are filling up so let me know if you want to join.
Till next time.... Happy Stamping

No comments: