Sunday, July 24, 2011

Color challenge #2

This weekend was a bit busy getting all our school supply shopping done. With 3 kids still in school.... it sure makes for a lot of supplies. Not sure how my 5 year old is going to use 20 glue sticks in 9 months .... maybe they are going to be doing some stamping this year.. haha. With all that shopping I kept this challenge in the back of my head to get done so here is my card for the Inkspire color challenge. It was to use Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Black, White. This little turtle is from the set called Turtle & Co. It is the set that donates $2 from each one sold to the Ronald McDonald house foundation. The saying is a bit hard to see but it says....Hope you're back on your feet soon! too cute.
So go on over to www.inkspire-me.com to see the other entries. Till next time.. Happy Stamping

3 comments:

IN{K}SPIRE-me Design Team said...

I love this card! It is so cute! Thanks for joining us at In{k}spire_me this week!

Andrea und Annemarie said...

Thanks for playing around with our colours again! The turtle and the saying are very cute, indeed! And I like your black card base!

Christa said...

This is so cute!