Thursday, July 21, 2011

Donate cards to Soldiers overseas.

These are some of the cards we made for the soldiers. These are stack of 10 and I had a bag of 100 off to the side as well. 340 total. All occasions.


Rebecca, MT, Marybeth and Karen hard at work on the cards. We had a nice taco salad for dinner and I made some awesome Almond pound cake with strawberry rhubarb spread from Tastefully Simple for dessert. Yum. Kept us going till 10pm. haha Only 4 hours to crank all these out. We now have to pick up our envelopes and sort them in sets of 5 to put into zip locks. Each set can go to a different soldier and the sand will stay out of them. Karen said no glitter..... It shows up in night vision goggles so we had none of that. Thanks ladies for your hard work.


Oh yes. I had to get myself into the picture of course since I worked too :) Thanks Michael


1 comment:

Christa said...

Thank you Jonna for congratulating me, that is so kind! WOW, you did an amazing job with all those cards!