Saturday, July 16, 2011

Color challenge

I joined a brand new challenge site at www.inkspire-me.com These ladies started this challenge so I wanted to see if it would help me create to keep my blog updated with some new color schemes. I have to admit that I only really like the Melon Mambo but I was up for a challenge so here is what I came up with. Colors in the challenge were Melon Mambo, Poppy Parade, Brava Burgundy, Peach Parfait and of course white. I had to use Crumb Cake because the leaves just didnt look right in any of those other colors. So hop on over to their site and check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is pretty lovely - I hope you'll join our challenges again
Best wishes, Andrea

Jessie@FitnessFamilyAndMore said...

Thanks so much for joining our challenge! I really like the card. So cute with the single flowers on the left side. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing the IN{K}SPIRE_me-Challenge! Great use of the colours.