Thursday, July 7, 2011

A story from 12 years ago

Sorry if you have heard this story before but I had to share again. Logan knocked this picture out of my shadow box above my stamping desk and it made me laugh when I looked at it. This is a picture of Rebecca when she was just 3. I was brand new into stamping and she wanted to play like mommy did. I was doing dishes and she was playing in dining room.... well you know when your kids get too quiet you know its time to look in on them??? Well this is what I found. The old style of stamp pads did not click lock like the ones now so they just flipped open.. well this little lady and her afternoon hairdo.... decided she was going to investigate that pad. It was my new real red.. it just came out. Well she apparently tried to taste it, smell it, feel it and wear it like make up. She was so proud. AND..... she didnt get a single smudge on my biege carpet or my white chair coverings.. Amazing. Jump forward 12 years and she is still into my stamp stuff but she is a bit more careful. haha

1 comment:

Marie Walton said...

This is so funny! They always want to "help" when they are that age.