Monday, May 18, 2009

Thanks for the Yogurt Parfaits..... card

Ok so the story goes like this..... At work in our cafe they make these yummy large yogurt parfaits... only in spring and summer. They have vanilla yogurt, strawberries, blueberries and granola. If you dont get to the cafe early enough you are out of luck.. they go fast and they only make so many each day. Dan and I get one every morning and harrass Gary the cafe boss about when they are making them in the early spring. So last week I didnt get into there until about 815 because Dan was not in work that day and my am routine was thrown off... sorry I digress.. so I went into the cafe later and OMG they were all gone. sniff sniff. I had to get pancakes instead. bummer.. so I happen to see Gary at the copier and I sniffed and said... I missed the parfaits this am.. that will teach me to wait to go get one. He laughed and we parted ways. about 20 minutes later he shows up at my desk with 2 mini parfaits and spoons. I think he thought Dan was there. aawww free parfaits in tiny little cups. Of course I ate Dans too :) It was so sweet of Gary so I made him this card.. I did draw in the parfait but I think he will get the gist. Simple and fast card just to say Thanks.

No comments: