Sunday, May 3, 2009

Misc cards with some using Rubons

This card is using the Top note again :) with the Thoughts and Prayers set. I just love that tree.

This card is the first of a few using the Bright Delights rubons. I just love them because they are in color and the owls are the cutest.


This is the card I made for Bea's hubby Al "Owl" (that is what Jenna and Logan call him) He makes my "owl" stick which are wood bone folders polished out, sealed and an Owl is stamped on them using Stazon ink. I give one of these to each of my new campers. So I thought this card was fitting for him.
This is the card I made for Dan to sneak into his suitcase on his last trip. the 143 stands for I (1) Love (4) you (3)

This one is a bit hard to see but it says delight. I need to work on lighting. The trees at the bottom are green and yellow.

This card reminded me of Jenna.. Ms Sassy. Especially with her new short haircut. She just donated 10 inches to locks of love. All that orange curly hair is gone and she has a cute bob.

This card might show up at camp "wink" It is using the Fifth Avenue Floral. I just love this card. I made a set of these for my friend Chris for her Birthday.

This was the card I made for Chris's Birthday. It looks like a present. The background is cuttlebugged for extra texture.
Hope you like the cards. Till next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just love the new cards. I would love to tell you which is my favorite but I love them all. I'll be CASEing some of these for sure! *big smile* Cherie