Monday, May 18, 2009

May camp cards

This first card is using a template that I got out of our Stampin Up publication. It is hard to see but there is a line around the white that is done using the piercing tool. To make the scallop frame I punched out a square and then did the scallop square over it. TaDa.. scallop frame.

This cute card I saw on a blog. I am sorry I dont have the name If I find it again I will add it. I changed it up a bit using different stamps and I did the "fake" bow which is just stuck on the ribbon strip.

This one is kind of hard to see. I used Vellum Cardstock (not vellum paper) and the embossing folder Manhattan flower. It makes a striking difference to the cardstock in person. I hope to do more with this heavy weight vellum soon.

This card also came from an idea in our SU publication. They love to give us ideas to use in our own workshops. You will see this set again I am sure. Fifth Avenue Floral... not a big flower stamp person but I really like how you can layer these flowers.


This card is using our simple flower embosslit. It embosses and cuts out all in one swipe in the Big shot. (yes it works in Cuttlebug too) Enlarge picture to see flower detail cute. The leaves are from the 5 petal flower punch and then make each point into a leaf. Simple enough. So that is what went down at camp. Hope you enjoyed looking and stamping.
Till next time. Happy Stamping

No comments: