Monday, September 26, 2011

Button Buddies class

I am missing one of the cards because I had a bad picture and my camera has decided to take a mental health day and wont turn on. haha So this card here is one of the others. It is the cute fat pig. Add a pink button snout and he becomes full of personality.


This card is really simple. You can add different sizes of buttons to the middle of this one.


Here is my little snail. Its hard to see but I thought the swirls on the background fit him. The button used is from the Holiday mini and comes with 4 sizes and 2 colors. This green and red.


This little cutie is using some of the flower buttons from last sale a bration freebies. I also used the new snowflake embossing folder. It does not really look like snowflakes here so it worked.

I will try to get a new picture of the cherry card. Until then.. Happy stamping

No comments: