Thursday, April 23, 2009

April stamp camp

This card is using the Designer paper from the Sale A Brate mini. I just love it. I used the butterfly big shot die and it was so simple to put them together and use the elastic ribbon to make the body and antenas. The other part of the card is the top note cut out then folded lengthwise and ran thru the top note again but on the short end. It makes a top note frame. see 2nd to last card for the other piece. I also used the new scallop oval punch with the Oval all set that is available in the Occasions Mini that goes until June 30th.



This card is using the Wagon set from the Occasions mini. Cute cute set. The wing is cut out of another sheet of paper.



This card is using lots of punches because you all know how I love my punches.


This card is the other part to the top note die frame. it is also using a pretty flower from the Pretties kit.


This is a super simple and fast card to make multiples of. I cased this from another demo and I will get her blog site so you can check her out.
thanks for visiting.

No comments: