Monday, March 30, 2009

Verve Sketch

On Sat I had the 2 great ladies that make up my downline over for a meeting.
We used this sketch to create our own cards. Each of us has our own style and that makes us a well rounded little group. I would love to add more people to my group but for now I am happy with who I have.
So this first card was created by Nicole. She used the priceless set. She used one of her favorite color combos. Kiwi Kiss, Grey and Black.

This card was created by Cherie using the Botanical Blooms Sale A Bration set. She used the new scallop lace punch. She said this paper reminds her of an old fashion ice cream shop.

This is the card I used. I am going to a Bday party for a 6 year old boy so I wanted to make it fun. I used the Pun Fun set.
Thanks Verve Team for sharing the sketch.
http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/

No comments: