Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Getting punchy with Punch templates



Hi. Currently I have this one sheet template that has all my punches punched all along the outside edges. Well you all know how much I love my punches so guess what happened??? I ran out of room on that one sheet. So I decided to make them up this way. I saw this idea about a year ago or so in a similar idea so this is what I came up with. I will label each one and I can always add to it. It is great to be able to go thru the catty and find out which punch works for different things. Helps when you want to think outside of the box.... or punch.. haha
I do believe we will be using the one punch shown on the catty above for the next camp.... hint hint.
TIP: use your punches to use up scraps of regular cardstock and even your designer papers.
Make sure you check out my Stampin up website for camp dates. My link is on this site up in the far left corner. And remember... $5 off your camp fee if you bring a new stamping buddy.
Till next time.... Happy Stamping

2 comments:

allie d said...

This is a great idea! Now I need to buy some punches :-)

Jonna said...

I love all my punches